tup4u Terms and Conditions
Tup4u.com - Torrent Auto Uploader Services
Terms Of Service
Tup4u are not responsible in any way for the accounts on any tracker you use with the torrent auto uploader. You are responsible for the way you use and manage your accounts and should in all times adhere to the rules of the web site you are using with the torrent auto uploader. Tup4u does not take responsibility if anything happens to your account, if it gets banned or your server IP gets blocked, or anything similar. You must at all times make sure you use the torrent auto uploader in a way that does not brake the rules of the website that you are using.
Each customer is committed to the remaining time on the service they purchased and no refunds will be given. Tup4u.com does not require that you finish off each term and you are free to close your account at anytime without any additional charges or fees. However, Tup4u.com will not pro-rate any return for unused service. For example, if you have an account that you are paying for monthly and you decide to close it a few days after your last payment, you will not be issued any refund, whether in full or pro-rated. By using Tup4u.com, you understand and agree to this billing term. You also understand that while no refund will be issued, you are always free to keep your account open for the full amount of time you have paid for.
Tup4u.com is a discount Managed Solutions Provider. As such, we operate on low margins; meaning we can only afford to provide excellent customer service and prices to those clients who consistently pay on time. Tup4u.com has adapted a structured billing policy that all customers, whether large or small, must follow.
- All accounts are set up on a prepay basis. Tup4u.com must receive payment before we activate any services. If you pay by credit or bank card, we must validate funds before we will activate your account.
- Customers with accounts set up on a periodic credit card billing plan must keep credit card information current. It is the customers' responsibility to inform credit or bank card provider and if necessary Tup4u.com on changes in credit card type, e-mail address or expiration date of their credit card. All your billing information can be managed securely online by using your banks client support.
- All accounts billed to a credit card are automatically renewed unless canceled prior to the renewal date. This applies to all weekly, monthly, semi annual and yearly accounts.
As a current or prior customer of Tup4u.com, you agree to allow Tup4u.com to attempt settlement of any billing dispute for 30 days before disputing with any third party, credit card company or bank. Tup4u.com simply requires that it be the first option in billing disputes. Should Tup4u.com receive a chargeback or other reversed charge from a third party, credit card company or bank on your behalf before Tup4u.com has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Tup4u.com has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Tup4u.com charges a €25.00 Chargeback Fee per chargeback should a credit card company be used as a first resort in a billing dispute. As a customer of Tup4u.com, you agree to these Terms.
Not all billing disputes may be settled to a customers satisfaction. Once Tup4u.com has been given first right to settle a billing dispute, a customer may use any third party, credit card company or bank in an attempt to settle the dispute. However, Tup4u.com still retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Should Tup4u.com be unable to reverse any disputed amounts with a third party, credit card company or bank, Tup4u.com will submit the full delinquent amount to Collection Consultants for collections.
Tup4u.com accepts payments via PayPal and also credit card using Stripe. Credit Cards currently accepted are those that the payment gateway Stripe accepts. Tup4u.com also accept over 130 different cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and other altcoins through the service Coinpayments.
Traditional Billing: All accounts paying by credit or bank card will be sent an invoice via e-mail 14 days before the due date. If payment is not received by the 1st day past the due date, Tup4u.com will suspend your account until payment is received.
Suspension and Deletion: All accounts will be placed on hold after you are 1 days past due. While in this status, all services will be suspended. Tup4u.com keeps all suspended accounts on hold up until they have tried to contact client with no response in 24 hours. At that stage, they are changed to Collections Status. We do not delete any files or information while On Hold but after the 24 hour period you risk deletion of your account if you do not contact us specifically with a valid reason for the delay. Dedicated Servers accounts must be canceled through the Client Area with 14 days prior notice or Tup4u may delete the account immediately as the period ends. To avoid having your account deleted please contact support if any delay in payment should occur.
Refunds are not given under any circumstances. Tup4u has developed the audit system to avoid charging for services clients have not expressively decided to pay for knowing the risks involved with torrents, dedicated servers hardware and other reasons that a server or install of a third party script has for not rendering to the clients perfection at any or all times.
Due to security concerns (such as fraudulent cancellations), all account cancellations must be done through our online ticket support system via your client account.
- If you decide to just not use the service anymore, it is important to point out that Tup4u.com has no way of knowing this and it will not constitute account cancellation. We must be informed that you are canceling your account.
- Closing an account with Tup4u.com cannot be done by simply canceling the credit card or not using the service. Tup4u.com will continue to treat this as an open account and send it through our billing cycle. The end result is a past due account that will be turned over to collections. It is very important that you cancel your account via the Client Area Control Panel to ensure account closure.
- Cancellation of your account does not necessarily close that account. For any account past due or delinquent, the balance must be settled before closing of an account can be possible. All canceled accounts with a balance are automatically turned over to collections.
If any custom modification, function or file created by Tup4u for a client has been modified since Tup4u last edited it Tup4u will not take any responsibility for any errors that may occur after the modification was made. If you require Tup4u to repair or patch up a function after modifying it Tup4u will charge you for the time and work needed.
Usage of modifications
Tup4u reserves the full right to use any function we create as template for other future functions and installs, at all times removing any personal details.